In 1998, we were stuck behind desk jobs we didn’t like…and, we were miserable. So, we quit.
We tossed our business suits for bathing suits, got our wisdom teeth pulled while we still had coverage and signed up for every credit card we could. On the same day, within ten minutes of each other, we walked out of our jobs, grabbed a drink and started chasing the American Dream. Keep reading…
CEOs, co-founders & brothers
(Slightly longer version)
We’re brothers who grew up spending every summer on Martha’s Vineyard.
We joke about it now, but we’d wait nine months to live the Good Life for those three on the Vineyard with our friends and family. We were in bands, we started businesses, and we combined what we made to buy the best old boat we could find, so we could get out on the water, go fishing and escape.
In 1998, we were stuck behind desks in jobs we didn’t like…and, we were miserable. So, we quit. We tossed out business suits for bathing suits, got our wisdom teeth pulled while we still had coverage and signed up for every credit card we could. On the same day, within ten minutes of each other, we walked out of our jobs, grabbed a drink and started chasing the American Dream.
It’s been twenty years now—and what a ride! We’re in a big, brand new office, we’ve grown across the whole country, we have a new golf team, we’re the Official Style of the Kentucky Derby…and we sell a lot more than just ties. From technical gear to our original silks, we’ve got any and everything you’d need to get out there and live the Good Life.
Twenty years in and some things have changed, but we’re the same at our core. We’re still having a ton of fun, hanging with Real Good People and sharing the gift of the Vineyard with everyone we can.
Thank you for your support,
CEOs, co-founders & brothers
“We had plenty of doors slammed in our faces, but it’s like they say: When one door closes, go in through the window.”
Real Good People
In 2006 we decided it was time to start sharing your stories. Who needs models when you have the best friends, family & customers in the world?
- Jackie Greaney & Paul Havel Old Meets New In Kennebunk
- Victoria Ford Classic Style On The Carolina Coast
- Ryan & Missy Green Love & The Good Life in the Lowcountry
- Félix Landrum Crafting Cocktails and Memories
- Analise Andrews Someone's In The Kitchen
- Connor & Natalie Flamm Flying The Flats
- Ben Hermelin Life In The Key Of Sea
- Phillip Muller Life On The Breeze
- Eddy Stakelborough Cooking Up Paradise
- Billy Kearins Paradise Found
- Billy Litmer Leading The Way
- Gary Skrobeck Jr. & Skip Paxton Tradition On The Fly
- Katie Holtkamp Chasing Color
- Matt Smukall Researchers in Paradise
- Lawson & Jason Surf & Turf
- MARKUS EDEGRAN Chasing The Wind
- CARLY MEJEUR Charting Her Course
- Evan Langford & Daniel Vail Sailgating on the Virginia Coast
- Jenny Tatelman Life on the Fly
- The Headington Family California Dreaming
- Andrew Earley From the City to the Sea
- Nate Richter The Young Man & The Sea
- Samara Walshe 2018 Optimist Girls National Champion
- Brett Ekblom Building a Dream
- Jesse Leboeuf “If it swims, I’ve caught it.”
- Nate Weinbaum No Days Off
- Janne Kouri The NextStep Founder
- Rhett Jacobi Bound For Baja
- Dominic & Tristano Manzo Road tripping with the Manzo brothers
- Alie & Liza Toppa Setting Sail With The Toppa Sisters
- Taylor Barit Life Beneath the Surface
- DELPHINE HARTSHORN A Turks & Caicos Expert
- SANDY MORET Fly Fishing Master
- DHANI JONES Athlete, Philanthropist, Adventurer
- BARBARA ERICKSON President and CEO of The Trustees of Reservations
- ABBIE SCHUSTER Abbie on the Fly
- TAYLOR INGRAHAM Fishin' Down a Dream
- Scott Bryant Ingrained in Our Story
- Robbie & Jonathan Greenglass Weekend Warriors