Keeping our customers, crew members and community healthy and safe is our #1 priority. We’re taking the following steps and implementing new practices as we begin to reopen our stores as safely as possible, asking our Team and our customers to adhere to the CDC’s and other applicable health and safety guidelines.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
Select stores are now offering Curbside Pickup to make your shopping experience safe, fun and fast. Just select curbside pickup while browsing online and at checkout, and we’ll text you as soon as your order is ready (typically in a few hours!). Just tap the link to let us know you’re on your way and we’ll bring the Good Life right to your car when you arrive!
Here's how it works....
• Shop online at vineyardvines.com and select curbside pickup at checkout.
• We’ll let you know when your order is ready—and you tell us when you’re on your way.
• Pull up to our designated parking area and we’ll bring the Good Life right to your car.
• Enjoy your new gear! Read more
We ask that customers and crew members who are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 do not enter the store. All crew members are completing daily health screenings, including temperature checks, before starting work.
To protect ourselves and each other, we’re asking all crew members and customers to wear appropriate face coverings. If you do not have a mask, we will do our best to have one for you!
Together But Apart
It is important that we maintain social distancing in our stores. Customers and crew members should stay six feet away from each other while in the store. To help keep a safe distance, we’re limiting store occupancy, have social distancing markers posted and plexiglass shields at our registers.
Keeping It Clean
We’re stepping up our cleaning routines, including regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces. Plus, you’ll find additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our stores to help keep all of our hands clean.
You’ll have plenty of ways to pay without having to pull out any cash or touch a screen.
We care about you—and we want to hear from you! Please drop us a line at 1-877-743-7426 with any questions or concerns about your store shopping experience. Not ready to come into a store yet? We’re always available online at vineyardvines.com.
Can I make a return at the store?
- We are safely accepting returns in stores. Once the product is returned, it will be quarantined for at least 48 hours and steamed prior to being placed back on the sales floor.
Can I try on clothes when I’m shopping?
- For the safety of our customers and crew, our fitting rooms are currently closed. Ask a crew member for help finding your perfect fit, and you can also find more details on our flexible return policy here.
Is my store open? What are my store’s hours?
- We are safely starting to reopen our stores! Check here to see if your store is open and for store hours.
Can I use cash to pay for my order?
- For the safety of our Team, except as required by law, we are currently not accepting cash. We apologize for any inconvenience.
When are you allowing Curbside pick up?
- We now offer curbside pickup in select stores. Just select curbside pickup at checkout!
What cleaning standards are you putting in place?
- We’re stepping up our cleaning routines, including regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces. Plus, you’ll find additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our stores to help keep all of our hands clean.
How can I share a concern or ask a question about my in-store experience?
- We care about you and want to hear from you. Please drop us a line at 1-877-743-7426 with any questions or concerns about your store shopping experience.