Fabric & Care
Soft, worn-in, feels like home. Inspired by our hometown on Martha’s Vineyard, our Edgartown polo is made from our signature Pima cotton blend—it’s lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking and perfectly broken-in. We love the fabric so much we made a whole collection out of it (for the whole family, too!).
· 57% Pima cotton, 38% polyester, 5% spandex
· Moisture-wicking, stretchable fabric that's breathable
· There's a whale logo embroidered on the chest pocket
· Open short-sleeves
· A self-collar and a button-up front placket
· Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors
· Do not bleach or use fabric softeners
· Remove promptly and tumble dry low
· Warm iron on reverse side if needed but do not iron decoration
· Do not dry clean
Free Shipping & Returns
Free ground shipping!
Available on all orders over $125.
Easy returns & exchanges
We offer free returns and exchanges online or in our retail stores.
Questions? Drop us a line.
Call 1-800-892-4982 or Send Us An Email
Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm ET
Sat 9-5:30pm ET