Official Style of the Kentucky Derby®
Kentucky Derby Lily Cocktail Printed Bow Tie
Features & Fit
We’re proud to be the Official Style of the Kentucky Derby® for nine years now, and this year we’re celebrating with a limited-edition collection that’s brighter and bolder than ever!
Lilies for the fillies! The stargazer lily has been the official flower of the Kentucky Oaks race since 1991! The flower represents strength and femininity, a testament to the Churchill Down's fillies racing in the Kentucky Oaks, a day before the Kentucky Derby.
· 100% printed silk
· 30% of sales from this product will benefit the Norton Cancer Institute through Derby Divas, which is an organization that helps to fund mammograms for underserved women.
· 100% silk printed bow tie
· Crew neckline with center front chest graphic
· Adjustable from 13 3/4" to 17 3/4"
· Softer to the touch with our brushing technique
· Optional clasp
· Pre-tied in the box
· Spot clean or dry clean