Features & Fit
Double date! Kentucky Derby lilies and horse silks make an eye-catching pair on our handmade silk men's bow tie.
One in eight women will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. Unfortunately, many women lack access to necessary – and often lifesaving – breast health screenings and services. The Norton Cancer Institute Breast Health Program aims to remove those disparities and get women the care they need. The program offers women comprehensive services, including prevention, testing, treatment, education and support through a team of dedicated caregivers. Working with certified breast care navigators, women have someone to walk them through the process from the point of an abnormal mammogram through diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
30% if the proceeds of our Run for the Roses Scarf and our Pink Lillies Tue & Bowtie will go to Louisville's Norton Cancer Institute.
· 100% silk
· Designed for this year's Kentucky Derby
· Soft, refined silk fabric
· The original vineyard vine logo is on the tie backs
· Double wool-blend liner keeps our ties in shape
· Printed silk that's as smooth as the pattern is dapper
· Adjustable tie length from 13 3/4" to 17 3/4"