In addition to being able to monogram a Shep Shirt, bag or cosmetic case, we’re excited to offer you the opportunity to build your own shirt or classic hat! Choose between several options to make your purchase uniquely yours.
2) Can monogrammed and personalized items be canceled, returned or exchanged?
Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged. But that’s because they’re made just for you—and how cool is that?
3) How many characters can fit on my monogram?
You can choose between 1 and 3 initials for your monogram. Pick a combination to make it yours!
4) What’s the correct order for the letters in my monogram?
Traditional monogram styles feature the last initial in the center. But since we believe in living the Good Life however you want to, we’ll show you a preview so you can play around with the order before you commit.
5) Do you offer monogramming and personalization at vineyard vines stores?
Our store associates are more than happy to help with your personalization order through www.vineyardvines.com! (Online monogramming details will apply.)
6) Are monogramming and personalization eligible for store or web promotions?
Personalization is not eligible for store or web promotions. But since it’s already such a cool perk, we know you won’t mind!
7) Why can I only monogram and personalize certain items?
We’ve handpicked some awesome products for you to personalize. We’re excited to offer this service on select men’s shirts and men’s & women’s hats.
8) Will the chest and sleeve monograms appear on a certain side?
Yes, the chest and sleeve monograms will appear on the wearer’s left side.
9) What is the cost of monogramming & personalization?
The cost of monogramming & personalization is just $10 per item!
10) What are the steps to personalize my shirt?
When personalizing a shirt, you can choose your pattern, fit, and pocket. Then you can choose to put a monogram at the left chest or left sleeve.
11) What are the steps to personalize my hat?
When personalizing a hat, you can choose a whale, a monogram, or both. The monogram can be placed on either the front center or left side of the hat when no whale is chosen, or on the left side when a whale is chosen. The whale will be on the front center.