1) Can monogrammed items be cancelled, returned or exchanged?
a. No, monogrammed items cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged. But they’re made just for you—and how cool is that?
2) How many characters can fit on my monogram?
You can choose between 1 and 3 initials for your monogram…pick a combination to make it yours!
3) What’s the correct order for the letters in my monogram?
Traditional monogram styles feature the last initial in the center. But since we believe in living the Good Life however you want to, we’ll show you a preview so you can play around with the order before you commit.
4) Do you offer monogramming at vineyard vines stores?
Our store associates are more than happy to help with your monogram order through www.vineyardvines.com! (Online monogramming details will apply.)
5) Is monogramming eligible for store/web promotions?
Monogramming is not eligible for store or web promotions. But since it’s already such a cool perk, we know you won’t mind!
6) Why can I only monogram certain items?
We hand-picked products for you to monogram and are excited to offer shirts, polos, hats, totes, Shep Shirts & more!
7) Will chest and sleeve monograms appear on a certain side?
On shirts, chest and sleeve monograms appear on the wearer’s left side. On polos, chest monograms appear on the wearer’s left side and sleeve monograms appear on the wearer’s right side.
8) What is the cost of monogramming?
Monogramming is just $10 per item!
9) In addition to monogramming, how else can I make my items special?
On select shirts, you can choose your pattern, fit, and pocket…plus, you can choose to place your monogram at the left chest or left sleeve!
On select hats, you can choose a whale, a monogram, or both. The monogram can be placed on either the front center or left side of the hat when no whale is chosen, or on the left side when a whale is chosen. The whale will be on the front center.
Finally, on select polos, you can choose your polo color and choose to add a whale, monogram, or both. The monogram can be placed on either the left chest or right sleeve when no whale is chosen, or on the right sleeve when a whale is chosen.