vineyard vines® is looking for a woven’s designer. Reporting directly to the Design Director, candidate will utilize their experience and market knowledge along with input from other team members to create original and innovative designs that are true to the vineyard vines® aesthetic.
- Create Yarn Dye CAD Patterns for Shirts and Bottoms.
- Development of seasonal bottoms (pants/shorts), fit, fabric and trim.
- Collaborate with Director/Design Team to prepare seasonal presentation boards for presentation.
- Partner with Product Development to research and source new fabrics, washes and trims that are brand and trend appropriate while remaining conscience of price point.
- Work with technical design and pre-production to ensure design packages are completed in a timely manner and accurately reflect relevant design details (e.g. thread, trim, wash instructions, etc.).
- Work with design team to ensure any design changes agreed to in fittings are accurately updated in design packages.
- Prepare and assist in seasonal product reviews and present design ideas to both management and merchant teams.
- Manage and adhere to design calendar and attend all relevant product meetings as required.
- College degree in Fashion Design or a related field
- 3+ years of related design experience
- Strong computer knowledge including Photoshop & Illustrator, Lectra and/or Generation Digital CAD software experience a plus
- Strong concept and design skills combined with a sense of style and color
- Strong organizational skills combined with outstanding verbal and visual communicative ability
Is this your dream job? If so please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you're applying for in the subject line.