Social Media Manager
vineyard vines is looking for a Social Media Manager. Under the general supervision of the Vice President of Brand Communications, this role will produce and manage content for vineyardvines.com, vineyardvinesblog.com, as well as the vineyard vines social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, etc. They will act as a liaison between vineyard vines and the social media world.
Essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Manage an ongoing quarterly and annual calendar for all digital platform content based on an annual corporate marketing calendar provided by the Vice President of Brand Communications.
- Ensure all campaigns are consistent and relevant cross-channel and do not conflict with any programs on the existing engagement plan. Work with department heads to prioritize communication when conflicts arise.
- Write and develop original content, as well as editing and proof reading existing content provided by internal and external sources:
- Identifying and using SEO-relevant keywords.
- Search engine optimization of all our content (graphic, video, text) across all our web presences and channels.
- Assigning tasks internally and hiring external resources when necessary to complete projects.
- Monitor comments and respond appropriately across all digital platforms. Identify and manage internal resources to assist with responses when appropriate.
- Review and monitor competitors’ digital footprint.
- Manage outside agencies and resources to grow social media presence, drive brand awareness and sales.
- Produce video and distribute through the appropriate channels. Hiring external resources to film and edit where/when applicable.
- Identify and outreach key fashion, gifting and lifestyle influencers and bloggers.
- Use social media as a resource to identify key issues and trends relevant to vineyard vines. Relay finding to critical team members.
- Develop measurement tools and establish KPI’s for social media and web content. Report results and feedback to critical department heads on a monthly basis.
- May be asked to perform ad hoc tasks as necessary.
- 3-5 years Social Media job experience
- Knowledge of the vineyard vines business/product line
- Microsoft Office applications
- General office procedures and skills
- Basic image editing software
- Functionality of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, and Instagram
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Self motivated; Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal formal.
- Exercise good judgment while building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers on-line.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Is this your dream job? If so please email your resume to and salary requirements to email@example.com with the position you're applying for in the subject line.