Junior Web Designer
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer to join us in an entrepreneurial, energetic and engaging retail environment.
This role requires a passion for dynamic web design, a flair for the inspired and an obsession in finding new ways to drive conversion through fun and engaging online experiences.
The designer that we hire has to be a team player, friendly, creative and proactive, and dig in to get done what needs to get done, every day. If you can do all this, then this will be a place to develop your skills, increase responsibility and grow your career.
- Work closely with Creative Director and Senior Web Designer to develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
- Assist with project conceptualization, helping to wireframe and comp flows for project specifications for both internal departments and external partners
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Assist in the production of digital advertising assets
- Continue to elevate the design aesthetic of the website while maintaining alignment with overall brand requirements
- Brainstorm creative concepts with your peers and contribute in conceptual development of creative brand assets
- Understanding of Internet design issues (browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is required
- Must have online portfolios to be considered
- 2-3 years of web design experience
- Experience and/or interest in fashion preferred
- A strong working knowledge of the following applications: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- PC & Mac platforms
- Bachelors degree in Art/Design or related field
- General proficiency with the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- We are interested in W3C compliant web designers, but will consider all qualified applicants
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to produce creative work under tight deadlines independently, and as a team member, and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent design and typography skills and demonstrated conceptual ability
- Familiarity with the latest design trends
Is this your dream job? If so please email your resume to email@example.com with the position you're applying for in the subject line.