Call 1-800-892-4982 or email us at email@example.com
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm EST
Digital Art Director
vineyard vines is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Art Director with a great eye for digital design to join our Creative Services group. The Digital Art Director will coordinate closely with the Director of Creative Services and other business leaders to develop and deliver compelling seasonal campaigns, dynamic online content. Candidates should be proactive in their approach in looking for opportunities to improve upon existing structures and find creative ways in which to utilize best practices.
Essential functions and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage design process and oversee design direction for all digital web initiatives.
- Work with project managers to scope projects, establish timelines and prioritize tasks for digital design team.
- Collaborate with photography, merchandising and job creators to establish design direction and implementation strategy for creative.
- Maintain a continual awareness for innovative trends in digital design and usability.
- Manage the digital team and use all resources available to complete projects.
- Direct the design, concept and on-time creation of all digital assets for vineyardvines.com, as well as email, social media, mobile, display advertising, etc.
- Create and lead the design implementation of projects incorporating copy, innovative design and brand assets, while being mindful of usability and web best practices.
- Be resourceful and aware of current trends in ecommerce and retail and technology design to create innovative brand experiences.
- Organize all creative and production work to meet deadlines
- Maintain archived marketing department creative files.
- Work closely with web producers or agency partners to ensure visual quality of all digital images on the site including functionality, image cropping, color correction, and image optimization.
- Additional responsibilities & projects as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience as a Digital Designer, Digital Design Lead, Art Director, UX Design Manager and/or Digital Design Manager
- Strong sensibility for color, typography and digital design trends
- Great communication and management skills
- Ability to translate business goals into design solutions
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with tight deadlines and concurrent projects
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator a must)
Qualifications for Continued Employment:
- Self motivated with ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal form
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and ability to work with a team
- Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Strong leadership skills in both the managerial and creative arenas
- Strong understanding of user-interface and user experience for online and mobile products
- Significant brand-building experience including: concept development, website design, identity design, and online marketing campaign development