Call 1-800-892-4982 or email us at email@example.com
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm EST
Retail Support Analyst
We're looking for a team player to interface with the vineyard vines retail stores to identify system and operational gaps, working as an advocate for the retail environment to provide solutions from a technical and procedural standpoint.
What You'll Be Doing
- Store Setup
- Responsible for procuring, setting up, and arranging shipping of all equipment needed for a complete store rollout.
- Provide on-site setup, configuration and testing of all equipment to ensure a successful store opening.
- Store Maintenance
- Install/Upgrade software as needed. Maintain system images with any enhancements or upgrades. Pilot test and roll out enhancements and upgrades to store systems.
- Provide user account setup and user maintenance for the company’s MMS systems.
- Look for ways to improve the retail infrastructure and systems from both an operational and customer focused perspective.
- Store Support
- Provide hardware and software support for the retail infrastructure including point-of-sale systems via the companies helpdesk ticketing system, phone, and email.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues related to any POS, PC, or other peripheral device in the retail environment.
- Provide timely responses to technical support tickets while maintaining accurate and detailed logs of all communications. Provide a level of service that meets or exceeds the published SLA.
- Position will require regular off-hours and weekend support.
- 3 – 5 years of technical support experience in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a retail environment with familiarity of POS software, and hardware, scan guns, and receipt printers. Ideal candidates will have JDA POS/Back Office experience.
- 3+ years supporting PC’s in a LAN, network printers, wireless access points, broadband internet access and basic phone issues.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls, networking, and basic SQL skills a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate with non-technical users to assist with troubleshooting.
- Must be able to function and react quickly and professionally in high stress situations.
Is this your dream job? If so please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you're applying for in the subject line.